It is easy to forget that our everyday appliances can cause us harm. Faulty wiring, faulty appliances or accidents with electricity can be fatal. When you get an electric shock, electricity usually flows through your body to earth. It can flow through your heart, interfering with the electric impulses which keep it beating, causing the heart to stop.
But how can you monitor an electrical current you cannot see, or watch every member of your family with every appliance in the house? A safety switch monitors the flow of electricity through a circuit. It detects a problem as soon as the current leaves the circuit, and turns the power off within 0.03 of a second. That’s quick enough to help save your life, and help prevent costly fires or damage to your property
For more information call Megalite your trusted Perth Electricians! We can give you advice and provide a quote for safety switches in your Perth home or business